· Review and Manage all health-related agreements to ensure compliance
· Develop, implement and review budget
· Attend all meetings of the Coalition, which include but not limited to executive committee, board of trustees and the hospital advisory group
· Performing Request for Proposal (RFP), as needed
· Manage and negotiate the coalition’s healthcare costs
· Educate Coalition members on current healthcare trends.
· Represent, and maintain an active, supportive, and credible position with the community.
· Conduct annual planning to establish goals to be achieved by the organization, in coordination with the President and Executive Committee, and periodically reports on the achievement of those goals.
Oversee financial tasks and prepares the financial budget in coordination with the Treasurer for the Coalition.
Attend all meetings of the Coalition and other meetings that advance the goals of the Coalition.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed and as delegated by the President, or Boards of Trustees
SBG Preferred Health Resources Inc.
Why Work Here?You will have the ability to affect the health of the community and make changes in people’s lives.
Savannah Business Group is a business coalition that group purchases health care services for self funded employers. SBG negotiates rates, services, and access with medical service providers on behalf of the members of the coalition. We represent 23 companies and government agencies totaling over 16,000 employees and representing in excess of 50,000 covered lives. We help our members manage cost by leveraging this buying power to achieve our three main goals: Contain the cost of health care Improve the quality of the health care Improve the health of our community SBG represents businesses located in Savannah, The Coastal Empire and The Low Country. SBG endorses and adheres to the principles of value based purchasing; performance measurement, transparency, public reporting, pay for performance, informed consumer choice and collective employer leadership.