The SBG team is here to help you transition your traditional insurance into a self funded program. We recognize you may have questions and even perhaps some unique needs. Explain the working principle of do homework online a peizielectric transducer expert’s answer not answered tip your question requires fast and guaranteed response. Our team is here to help you step by step. Joining
Any employer is eligible to join SBG, dues and access fees are dependent upon the level of employer participation. Membership dues are as follows:
- Basic SBG dues are set by the members.
- The dues range from a minimum of $400 to a maximum of $4,000 annually.
- This is scaled by employer size (number of employees in our service area).
All SBG member companies have a seat on the Board of Trustees. Employers who are medical providers do not have voting privileges. SBG charges access fees for the use of the PPO and PBM contract, all other programs are available to basic members. These access fees are set by the SBG Board of Trustees. Associate membership is a client to vendor networking opportunity. Associate membership is available to vendors at a fee of $750 annually. SBG programs are not available to associate members. If you are interested in joining the coalition please or contact us for an appointment to discuss your potential membership. Members Benefits
The coalition was created to implement programs that would assist employers in managing health care costs. In addition, benefits include:
- Influence the marketplace while maintaining control of your plan
- Pool knowledge with members
- Mutual negotiations for services
- Gain a partnership and commitment from vendors
- Obtain top performance standards and financial guarantees from partners
- Affect the way healthcare is delivered in our region